Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Monday, November 12,2012... Day 12

Just checking in...  We haven't weighed in in a few days.  We've been a little bad, but really...  not very bad at all.  For me, it's TTOM.  Ugh...  UGH!!  Need I say more??  I've been miserable.  So no working out like I had been hoping.  BUT on a VERY good note, No ALCOHOL FOR 12 DAYS!  THAT is a record, folks!  How ridiculous...  But each day just keeps adding to that number.  The kids are back today.  They...  challenge me.  They make me crave alcohol.  When I go 6 days with just me for the most part and Curt occasionally, when they come back it's shocking.  I get a 3 hour run down of their week over at their dad's.  Always fun.  So they come home today and it is CONSTANT talking.  And 3 of them are sick.  So here I sit in bed, watching TV, waiting for Curt to get off work and listening to Berlyn cough and cough and cough.  But, it's quiet, meaning, no talking! 

Tomorrow...  a weigh in.  For some reason, I'm really worried about it.

Halloween pics:


No comments:

Post a Comment