Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tuesday, February 21, 2012- Day 19

Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Day 19
PV

CURT: LOSS: 0.4 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 49.4 lbs
JAMIE: no weigh in til tomorrow

Breakfast:
J: 4 meatballs

Early Lunch:
C and J: enchiladas omelet and cottage cheese

Dinner:
C and J: chicken wings and 1 slice of banana bread

Water:
C: 1 quart water
J: 1 quart water

Exercise:
C: 25 minutes stationary bike
J: I watched my strength training class.  Does that count?

I really wanted to write down my weight this morning.  I was only up 0.4 lbs up from lowest weight.  I was actually down a full 4+ lbs from yesterdays weight.  I have a feeling I'll be up tomorrow, tho.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you and see how everything looks! Lucky woman. Good luck w/ the diet..I'm back on mine and being pretty faithful other than the beer,,down 2# since Sunday and we are running like crazy!

    ReplyDelete