Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wednesday, February 29, 2012- Day 27

Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Day 27
PV

CURT:  TOTAL LOSS:  51.8 lbs
JAMIE: TOTAL LOSS:  20 lbs

Breakfast:
C and J: veggie omelets

Lunch:
C and J: Brussels sprout casserole

Dinner:
C and J: Brussels sprout casserole

Midnight snack:
C and J: 100 calorie Starbucks coffee

Water:
C: 32 oz water
J: 48 oz water
We both drank alot of soda today.

It's been awhile since we posted.  We've been fairly good when it comes to the diet.  We've had a couple of cheats, but all in all, we've mostly stayed within the guidelines of Dukan.

We went to Costco today and stocked up on a refrigerator full of veggies.  We're going to veg ourselves out for the next few days.  I've been very irregular and I'm hoping this will get things moving again.  

 My water intake has been atrocious!   I lost my water bottle and it's really thrown me for a loop.  Bad excuse, but sadly, true.

 I've started feel alot better.  I was telling Curt last Friday that I feel great.  And I really do.  I'm actually excited about going to Las Vegas now.  I almost think that I can get back into exercising again in the next day or two.  On an different note, my period is 5 days late.  That's frustrating for me since I'm THAT person that has everything scheduled and I'm hoping it doesn't pop up just in time to go to Vegas.  I read up on the internet, and you know how everything on the internet is true, that surgery/ anesthesia can screw up periods.

No comments:

Post a Comment