Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 14, 2012~~ Day 1




DATE:  January 14, 2013Day 1
PP

CURT:
morning weight:  320.0
weight loss since 1/14/2013: ---
weight loss since 8/2011: 50.8 lbs
this week's weight loss: ----
JAMIE:
morning weight: 178.0 lbs
weight loss since 1/14/2013: ----
weight loss since 8/2011:  2.2 lbs 
this week's weight loss: ----


WHAT WE ATE:
Breakfast:
C: 4 eggs
J: 2 boiled eggs, 1/2 c. cottage cheese

Lunch:
C: boiled eggs, yogurt, cheese and pork roast


Dinner:
C and J: grilled lemon pepper chicken

Water:
C:  ?
J: 1.5 liters Diet Pepsi, 2 liters water

Well, here we go again!  And it didn't talk long for me to look at the food and think...  "Ugh... gross!"  But, such is life and I would like to be back in my old jeans by the end of next month.  We're both up about 30 lbs. from July.  CRAZY!   I have felt like CRAP the past few weeks and last night I hit a real low point.  I was extremely constipated.  I had to take a magic pink pill just so I could sleep.  But, I started today and the diet on a fresh new page.  

Two kids start basketball practice today, during which we will be doing our evening workout.  I planned on working out this morning, but I forgot I committed to making quilts with my good friend Jennifer, so I'll start that tomorrow.  Speaking of those quilts, we plan on getting together once a week to make quilts for Christmas gifts for next year.  Hello back pain!

**After going to the first kids practice, we found out there is no coach.  Say hello to the new coaches.  No work out...

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back! Here's to good health and a not so ouchy back!

    ReplyDelete