Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February 19, 2013

Curt: 310.2 lbs (down 60.6 since 8/11; down 9.8 lbs since 1/14/13 restart)
            **lowest since restart**  
Jamie: 176.2 lbs (down 4 lbs since 8/11; down 2.4 lbs since 1/14/13 restart)
            **NOT my lowest since restart**

My weight really is just not moving what so ever, despite working out pretty hard and being fairly decent of the food end as well.  I'm hoping to really see some good results in the next few weeks.  Curt is eating well, not working out much.  He's been pretty sick.  We've got alot of sickness in this house and it's pretty much kicking everyone's butts! 

Going to start working out my kids tonight.  My older 2 start their track season this week or next week, so I think they're going to try to get a jump start on that tonight.  Maybe..  That's been the story of our lives lately. 

Ok...  back to work and life!


No comments:

Post a Comment