Friday, February 15, 2013

Tis me! Feb. 15, 2013

Promise...  We're alive and kicking, just super busy!  As far as the diet goes, we've been doing pretty good and I'm going to try to get back into posting that part of us.  I've been working out really hard and fairly consistently.  In the past 28 days, I've lost 2 lbs (BLAH!!!) and 9.5 inches.  And in the past 28 days, Curt is down 10 lbs and in the past 14 days, he's down 5.5 inches!  So there is progress.  We're slowly but surely getting this show on the road.  I came to a huge realization today...  I have got to get serious about this.  I thought that I was...  I quit drinking for the most part, but food is still being a bit of an issue for me.  Anyways, I am so thoroughly uncomfortable in my own skin right now, that it's ridiculous.  So onward I go.  Struggling with food.  I'm working on it.

On to other things...  we're going on a hot date tonight to celebrate our 2 year anniversary (yesterday).  Nothing says "I love you" like an MMA fight, right?  Eh... it's what we like!  I'm excited to just get out of the house for a bit. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see an update!!! 9.5 inches is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. Here is my new blog. Google was giving me grief about accidentally deleting my old one :/

    ReplyDelete