Monday, August 5, 2013

August 5, 2013- ANDDDDDDD...... We're off!

UGH!!!!!!  I hate all this!!!  My weight is getting me down.  BADLY!  So yes, I wrote a few weeks ago that we started back up.  That was very short lived due to several very stressful situations and activities that made dieting nearly impossible.  So here we are again.  I'm at my highest weight ever- 188.2 lbs.  WTF???????  I would have NEVER dreamed I'd ever be this big.  NONE of my clothes fit.  So it's time because by golly, I am NOT buying new clothes to say that THIS is ok!  To make this worse, I'm so out of shape/ big that I can't even work out.  Frickin' stupid!  Me, my past behavior is what I'm referring to there.  It is just pisses me off that I've allowed this. 

1 comment:

  1. Write it out... blog it out for accountability and stick to it!!! Looking forward to cheering you on, c'mon Jamie... YOU CAN DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete