Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday, August 19, 2013

Well...  I can try to pretend like everything is fine and dandy, but we're having neighbor issues again and it's getting me down.  In fact, Curt called me a while back today so I could calm down before he got home.  These stupid neighbors have been a thorn in my flesh since we moved in.  We had an issue exactly a month ago today and quite frankly, I've ignored these people like the plague since then.  As Curt puts it, that house doesn't even exist.  Well...  it's been a month, all has been okay until our HOA opened her mouth about a complaint we had and she PROMISED to not say a word to them.  Long story short, she did. And now the neighbors want to sue me for slander for something the neighbor himself admitted to and my cousin who was a witness will confirm.  Anyways, I suppose I shouldn't worry but these people non stop accuse my children of going into their backyard.  EVEN WHEN THEY ARE AT THEIR DAD'S HOUSE!!!  Hmmmm... makes you wonder a little.  I'm done bitching about this.  For now.

The diet.  For me, it's going well..  I've lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks, Curt has lost 7 lbs in 2 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment