Monday, September 2, 2013

Monday, Sept 2, 2013

Well, I've picked up working out again.  Walking mostly, but at least its something.  Curt and I hiked 3.2 miles up to the top of Table Rock in Boise on Friday morning to see the annual hot air balloon launch.  It was amazing!  And the climb up was really hard on Curt.  The climb down was awful for me.  My knee just can't stand that kind of manipulation.  It hurt til the middle of Saturday. I'm going to try to post pictures of that in a few days.  This morning I woke before Curt so I creeped out of the house and went for a 3 mile walk/ jog.  My ankle is doing much better.  It's a little stiff in the morning but as far as working out, it feels pretty good.  I have reached 10 lbs. lost, with my lowest weight so far this morning.  Curt, weirdly, keeps going up drastically and down a little.  This morning his total loss is 7 lbs.  I think he's starting to feel a little down about it.  We're going to try to get exercise in for him too.  His work schedule makes it hard, but he's going to just have to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment