Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday, June 21, 2012

This is going to be short.  Curt is off work in 4 minutes.  We both had good numbers this morning.  I'm down another 1.4 lbs, and he was down 2.4 lbs!  It was nice to see good numbers for both of us.  I'm going to attribute my good numbers to no alcohol.  We'll see what tomorrow brings.  I was 154.4 this morning.  I'd like to see the 153's. 

Once again, no workout today, but I'm working my tail off cleaning my house from top to bottom.  I have folded 7 loads of laundry from today alone.  I can't remember if I mentioned this in yesterday's entry, but after cleaning out my nephew's room, I brought home ALL his laundry.  My dining room table is completely covered, 3 feet high, with folded laundry.  They had no washer and dryer, which is slightly ridiculous if you consider that they had amazing incomes but chose to waste their money on crap.  So it appears my nephew took off his clothes, had no way to wash it and bought more crap.  CRAZY!  My kids' minds were blown away at the amount of stuff he had and how well he did NOT treat it. 

Anyhow...  Curt is off work.  11 days off straight!!  YAY US!!

2 comments:

  1. We need to talk before your big trip..it's been forever. Glad the scales are being more favorable this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun trip!!!

    ReplyDelete