Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 11 of the 60 Day Photo Challenge

June 1, 2012
Day 11 of the 60 Day Photo Challenge

Day 11- A picture of something you hate.

I freakin' HATE bees.  You are guaranteed a genuine freak out from when I have a bee or wasp anywhere near me.  In fact this morning, I was taking the trash out and bee kept trying to land in my hair, and I dropped the bag of trash, 5 feet from the garbage can, and high tailed it back into the house and told Curt he had to deal with the trash and the bee.  Ironically...  I have 3 large bees tattooed on my back.  I have 3 girls- Briyanna, Brenna and Berlyn, and we call them B1, B2 and B3.  The "pitchfork" is actually an "E" for Ethan.  And he can be such a pain in the ass that the pitchfork is an adequate representation of him! For the record, I LOVE MY BEE TATTOOS!

1 comment:

  1. No wonder why you were freaking out when Devin was catching all those bees last month!

    ReplyDelete