Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 10 of the 60 Day Photo Challenge

May 30, 2012
Day 10 of the 60 Day Photo Challenge


Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.


This is another roommate I had in college.  This is Kristi...  ahhh....  the things we've done!  We were weirdos, to put it nicely.  I had a hard time picking out pictures but this is a good one.  We've been skiing, played pool, collected cans off the highways of Oregon so we could fly home for Thanksgiving. She taught me how to make amazing chicken enchiladas...  I digress...  She moved to New York City last summer.  Can't wait to go visit her there!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie, I've nominated your blog for the Liebster award, please collect your award from http://soniasdukandiet.wordpress.com/
    Loving the photo challenge xoxo

    ReplyDelete