Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday, July 27, 2012

JAMIE:
Yesterday's weight: 156.0 lbs
Today's weight: 154.4 lbs
TOTAL LOSS:  25.8 lbs
Loss this week: 7 lbs (in the past 4 days!!)

CURT:
TOTAL LOSS:  77.0 lbs  (that's a new low!)

I hope that my number is not screwed up too bad tomorrow.  I made my breakfast- oat bran porridge- and COULD NOT eat it.  It seriously made me gag.  And I did the same thing yesterday on the eggs we had for breakfast.  I'm going to have to find something for breakfast that works for me.  Maybe I should make more dinner and eat the leftovers for breakfast.  I just don't know, but I'll figure something out.  Anyhow, we were up and running this morning.  We had to drop one kid off at summer school, pick up another (who was in a pissy mood this morning, I might add) from her friend's house so she could go to work for Curt's dad, and then pick up yet another kid from the church camp bus stop.  All in an hour and all over this town.  This morning I woke up at 7 (3 hours before my alarm was to go off) and was parched.  I had a Diet Cherry Pepsi sitting next to the bed, so I guzzled most of it down.  10 minutes later, I was in the bathroom vomiting it back up.  Maybe that's some of the reason the porridge just wouldn't go down?  Who knows?  So we rushed out and I was starving.  I had to break down and get something, which ended up being a BLT Subway sandwich that I split with Curt.  OMG...  it was tasty.  And it stayed down.  We'll be good for the rest of the day.  I have meatballs in marinara sauce planned for dinner tonight.  

It's nice to see my number dropping finally.  I was having a rough couple of weeks there.  And Curt finally saw movement and a new low, and he's been very well behaved, except for an occasional handful of peanut (that I'm not going to buy any more of because of this!).  

Ok, to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment