Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday, July 26, 2012

JAMIE:
7/20/12: 161.0 lbs
7/21/12: 158.6 lbs
7/22/12: 160.6 lbs
7/23/12: ?
7/24/12: 161.4 lbs
7/25/12: 159.6 lbs
7/26/12: 156.0 lbs
TOTAL LOSS TO DATE: 24.2 lbs

CURT:
TOTAL LOSS TO DATE: 76.8 lbs

I'm seeing progress.  Finally!  Nothing huge to talk about.  I'm still irritated (see yesterday's post), but that's it. 

I was going through all of our weight loss records.  I realize that I must cheat ALOT!  I know I do, but crap, I eat so much better than I did, that I can't believe I'm not losing more than I am.  I really have just been consistently sitting around 157 lbs.  On the other hand, it makes me wonder it I was easily on a path to gaining ALOT of weight and that I just nipped it in the bud?  I sadly think that it was the latter.  Curt is 4 lbs from another huge goal.  He is behaving quite well, while I'm not really.  So we're hoping that he hits this goal by the end of next week.  It's fairly reasonable as long as we stick to what we've been doing the past week. 

I will be honest, we have not been doing the PP/ PV rotation religiously.  We've been following PV consistently.  The reason: it's summer, we have TONS fresh veggies and I hate the idea of any of my veggies going bad just because it's not a PV day.  So, until the fresh veggies are all gone, we'll probably be doing PV days. 

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! I cheat every week!! I would have been at my goal weight ages ago if I'd followed it properly. Oh well! at least we are still trying!

    ReplyDelete