Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 19, 2012

Well... I haven't posted in a long time.  I'm pretty down right disgusted with myself right now.  Curt is actually doing quite well.  He is almost down to his pre vacation weight.  Me.... I'm a full 10 lbs above my pre vacation weight.  Ugh.... We eat the same damn thing!! I'm not irritated with him. Just annoyed with myself.  So....i guess I'm just going to have to get down to business.  I haven't ate well, but not awful. I'm not exercising at all, but I'm have a couple physical issues.  Of course.... Those physical issues are really not enough to totally keep me from working out, but its been an excuse that I've been riding for awhile.  And then, I've been drinking too much.  I'm using the, "my back hurts from working" excuse.  Not that I'm exaggerating.  My back really is on fire, but I need to find a different, healthy way to make me feel better.  I think I'm gonna start keeping a count of days without a drink.  Makes me more accountable.  So here is what we ate today:
Late breakfast/ early lunch-
Steak and asparagus
Dinner-
Meatloaf and fried (in Pam) zucchini and onions

We need to drink more water.  We're not drinking calories, just enjoying the Diet Pepsi a little too much.  And tea.  And crystal light. 

We slept in today, thus no breakfast.  Curt has started a new shift at work.  He now works 5:00 pm to 1:30 am... While I actually like the schedule because it gives alot of together time before he works, it has thrown off our sleeping and eating habits.  Its going to be awful when school starts back up!

Oh!! Other news.... My Pug had her puppies on Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning! 10 days early!  And 5 males.  They're stinkin' cute!


1 comment:

  1. The carbs from the alcohol will do you in. I think if you cut that and at least walk 30 minutes a day, you'll lose that 10 pounds in no time. C'mon Jamie... You can do it!

    ReplyDelete