Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My vent...

I guess I was just waiting for an erupting point.  Hey!  Guess what?!?!  Just got there. This has nothing to do with the diet.  Just me getting a bunch of crap off my chest because I refuse to use Facebook like that.  So...  here goes.  And I apologize.  This will probably be long and all over the place. 

I'm going to start with my ex-husband.  I've been really struggling with this issue.  At church on Sunday, the pastor addressed the issue of "love your neighbor."  He also said that Jesus said to be at peace as much as possible with everyone.  I'm paraphrasing there, obviously, but really...  it's common sense.  Anyhow...  I've been really fighting with myself about, when it comes to my ex-husband, I need to get over stuff, forgive/ ask for forgiveness and all that jazz.  I was right there on Sunday afternoon.  I promise.  I prayed about it and everything.  And then...  my kids came home on Monday.  That is when I heard all about his new wife and some of the crap she's been pulling.  They've been married barely a month.  I've never met her, seen her once (and I will have to say, selfishly...  she has a huge ass).  Well...  she is 45 (my ex is 38) and has 2 kids.  One of those kids is a drug addict, had a little girl that she didn't take care, so the new wife has adopted her grand daughter (3 years old).  She moves in, takes over the frickin' place, not too surprising really.  Well, apparently, Berlyn, my youngest (8 years old), gets blamed for everything that this 3 year old does.  Briyanna told me Berlyn cries all the time over there because she is always in trouble.  THAT IS FRUSTRATING.  ALOT!  Then new wife says to Briyanna, "Well... I don't have anything against your mom, but.. "  Briyanna said at that point she said a bunch of crap.  I told her to tell new wife that she doesn't know me and to quit repeating crap to her that her butt-hurt husband fed her.  I'm not sure what else to say to her/ them.  I don't want to cause a fight.  But shit....  I sure don't want to sit here and take it either.  Here is my huge problem with this whole thing.  I KNOW that I ended my marriage, that I chose to do things wrong.  But I also know that he was at fault too.  I'm not going to go into all of that.  It's neither here nor there.  Just know that he was not the perfect husband that he tries to tell people that he was.  Anyhow, this all made me pretty mad, but I was still ready to try to make peace.  Maybe.  So...  today...  Ethan did some work for Curt's dad and got paid by a check.  Last time he did this, we went to cash the check and it was an issue so we opened a checking account for him.  I kept looking for his new debit card in he mail and never got, altho I got my guardian debit card several weeks ago.  So we go in and try to cash or deposit the check he got this morning.  Seriously..  30 minutes of fighting with them.  I had my card and they couldn't get his account to work.  Come to find out, his debit card was mailed to his dad's house, despite me going to the bank at least half a dozen times in the past 6 months asking to change the addresses on ALL accounts.  Then, found out the ex called the bank, pretended he was Ethan, gave them Ethan's social security number and birthday, and told them he wanted to shut down his checking account.  And he also canceled Brenna's cash card that came to his house.  I really can't begin to tell you how angry I am right now.  I'm almost to that point of wanting to call in and cancel one of his accounts.  But I won't go that low.  Crap, I'm livid.  I can't even put into words how mad I am. 

Next subject, my brother...  This isn't going to be a huge vent.  At least I don't think so!  My brother, divorced in June, is dating a much younger woman.  He is 42, she is 26.  But..  I love the new girlfriend!  I've known my brother's exwife since I was in 4th grade, so...  26 years!  His ex-wife is being a bitch, his youngest son is being an ass.  I'm so tired of all these people. So...  new girlfriend..  she's pregnant.  4 months pregnant!  I'm really okay with all of this.  My parents, on the other hand, are not!  I hear everything from my dad and then my mom won't say a single word.   But I know she is stewing.  So I just pretend nothing is wrong and all but throw the new girlfriend in my mom's face.  She's pregnant, needs our support.  Honestly, I'm over all of this.  Wish my mom was.

Last subject...  Curt's family.  UGH!!!  I'll try to make this quick.  His sister had a birthday party for her daughter, his niece.  His sister invited his son (while he was at our house) and his ex-wife.  Ummmm....  is it just me or was this a little screwed up?  It's like my ex's brother inviting me and the kids to a birthday party instead of him and the kids.  Once it was addressed, they all (sister and Curt's mom) said that they couldn't uninvite Curt's ex-wife.  They did this last year too.  Okay...  it makes total sense to not piss off the ex-wife versus the new wife and brother???  OMG...  it still makes my blood boil!  And then, they invite us to a birthday party this weekend.  I totally don't want to go.  I feel like a damn after thought at this point.  Invite the fucking ex-wife, for all I care...  They do a damn good job of making me feel like I'm Curt's baggage. Thank goodness he doesn't look at me that way! I sadly want to cancel at the very last minute.  I won't.  But I want to. 
And then there's his ex-wife...  she...  is...  priceless!  We're trying to sell the old house, but she has to sign papers.  Surprise, surprise...  she won't!  And oh... there's more, but she's not worth wasting my breath on.  She and my ex should find themselves on a ship and sail away!

If I used Facebook as a soap box, my status would be:

I HATE EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. Hey baby... you're worth 10 of each one of them to me. I love you, and we need to move to Connecticut!

    ReplyDelete