Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday, March 15, 2013

I... AM.... SO....FRUSTRATED!!!!!  I'm up again today, 179.6 lbs!  I stuck to the diet to a "T" yesterday and put in over 2 hours of working out!!!  So annoying!  Curt made a comment to me yesterday that maybe I'm not eating enough.  And maybe I'm not, but I never feel hungry (til 11 pm or so at least).  We eat mainly PP everyday and throw in a little veggies here and there.  But we decided to do an attack phase for the next 3 or 4 days.  We have also kind of tossed around the idea going to a more Paleo diet or clean eating.  Not for sure if we are doing that or not, but if we don't see any positive results in the next week, that is probably what is going to happen.  I'm just getting pretty discouraged since I have been "dieting" close to 2 months and I'm actually up a full pound from my original start weight.

This morning we worked out.  We are trying something a  new.  Normally we just ride bikes.  Starting this week, we started walking a mile also, trying to improve each time we go.  Here are this weeks results:
Tues, 3/12: 16 min 45 sec
Wed, 3/13: 15 min 50 sec
Fri, 3/15: 15 min 21 sec

We walk laps that are 1/5 mile each, so if we stay about 3 minutes a lap, it works out to 4 mph.  We're going to have to start throwing in running the straight ways and walking curves if we're going to make anymore progress.  It's hard to walk much faster than that.  And as weird as it seems, it's much easier on my body to run verses walk.  There is so much more of a range of motion involved in walking and it kills my bad knee and ankle and my calves light up on fire.  Running is so much easier on my body, but not my lungs.  I need to start working on that too!

Got a turkey out of the freezer for dinner tomorrow.  And Sunday.  And Monday. 

Breakfast:
C and J: eggs and chorizos
Lunch:
C: pork, cottage cheese salad
J: cottage cheese salad
Dinner:
C: burrito (low carb shell), cheese, pork, yogurt, almonds
J: burrito (chicken, cheese and sprinkle of veggies)
My 11 pm food craving:
egg drop soup

I know I've mentioned it several times, but this waiting up for Curt kills me.  I get so dang hungry about 11 I'm ready to put my clothes back on and head to a drive thru.  Thank goodness McDonalds is shut down!  It was all I could do to stay home.  I thought about the places I could go that wouldn't be too bad.  I finally went with eggdrop soup.  Good choice!  Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment