Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hey! I'm finally down again.  About time!!  I'm so sick of just sitting at the same weight, day after day.  Funny thing is...  I haven't been being extremely good.  I had a night of spending time with the toilet.  I made that egg drop soup which was fabulous but omg...  it did not sit well with me at all.  I made it with a bullion cube instead of the regular canned chicken broth I normally use.  NEVER AGAIN!  It was a horribly painful and uncomfortable night.

So the working out...  it slowed down a bit.  We were going very regularly, but then we started spring cleaning, kind of.  We were thinking that we would get enough of a work out in that way, and Monday we probably did.  But then we slowed down.  My oldest to kids are in Senior High and both run track.  Practice is from 5:30 to 7 every week night.  Tonight, the 3 other kids and I went to the gym and played volleyball for awhile and then walked laps for 20 minutes.  I think as long as it works out, we'll go ahead and keep doing that.  Curt and I just need to get back into the swing of things.

I think that we have decided to go ahead with the Paleo diet.  We have started incorporating fruit in a little at a time and some almonds so far.  I was missing the sweet food and when I would go for something sweet I would completely blow it and go over board.  This fruit thing is helping out there.  I'm avoiding alcohol for the most part.  We both had some Sunday night, and I had a sip of my brother's last night. 

I need to get to work.  I have been very bad as far as my job goes.  I've been lazy.  I do much better when I have no kids here but also, when Curt worked days, I would work while he was working til the kids got home.  I've just got to get my days back in order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment