Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday, March 11, 2013

This weekend was Curt's birthday and we spent the weekend celebrating and having fun!  And cleaning!  We had a party at our house on Saturday and had about 30 people at our house.  We spent the entire morning and afternoon cleaning this house.  Wish it would stay that way!  And yesterday, his real birthday, we again spent time cleaning the front yard.  Curt and the boys cleaned up the rose bush and Briyanna and I cleaned out both vehicles and took both down to be vacuumed out.  And then...  we watched TV.  We watching "Breaking Bad."  Interesting program. 

Diet wise...  eh...  Curt's weight is doing well and even seems to be going down, even despite eating a little on the bad side.  I haven't even checked mine lately (3 or 4 days).  Our scale is on the fritz and it frustrates me.  I just need to change the battery.  I'm just lazy!  I'll check tomorrow.  Last I checked, I was at 173.2, which is my lowest since I restarted. 

Curt started a new schedule at work.  He was working Monday thru Friday 9 am to 6 pm.  Now he's back to his random days off and working 5 pm to 1:30 am, which sounds awful to some people, but sounds delightful to me!  We actually get to see each other more than 2 or 3 hours a day and....  WE GET TO WORK OUT AGAIN!!  I really think that we'll be seeing his weight drop dramatically once the workout gets going on a consistent basis.  His body seems to like working out!


No comments:

Post a Comment