Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's a New Day!

I'm feeling a little more positive today.  I'm not sure what the change is, but I'm in a fantastic mood.  I went to the fabric store today to help sister in law pick out a pattern and fabric for bridesmaids dresses.  She wants sleeveless, so sleeveless they'll be.  I'm glad I know now.  That gives me 2 months (73 days to be exact) to tone up my arms, shoulders and upper back. And 73 days to try to get off between 15 and 20 lbs.  The one good thing about this pattern is that it is slightly high waisted so my stomach area doesn't have to be amazing.  So I'm working on a plan.  *I'm going to start putting on miles.  We have a "greenbelt" that starts about 1/3 mile from our house that runs for several miles.  Later this evening, I'm going to start walking it and see how long it is.  I'm walking for now til my foot is feeling better.  (speaking of...  I started wearing 2 socks on that foot and it feels 100% better.)  I'm only going to do this walk on the nights that Curt works.  *I'm going to start lifting weights more consistently.  I don't need to go to the gym for this.  I actually have weights here at the house, under my bed.  Time to dust those things off, I guess.  *I have P90X here, a couple pilates videos, Insanity, and a 30 day shred here I can do.  Maybe 3 of those a week.  *NO ALCOHOL.  PERIOD.  *Time to get super serious about the diet and STICK TO IT, darn it!  My biggest issue here is going to be the PP/ PV days.  I hate, hate PP days.  By the end of the night, I'm craving veggies so bad that I end up cheating. 

So there's my plan for the next 10 weeks.  We already kinda cheated this morning.  We were in a hurry to get out of the house this morning.  We split a ham, egg and cheese artisan breakfast sandwich at Starbucks.  At least we didn't get one each, right?  Lunch/ dinner are both going to be beef fajitas.  So today looks like a PV day.  And I need to start getting back into drinking more water. 

Morning weights weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be.  I'll start posting them tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment