Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday, March 30, 2012
PP

CURT:  LOSS:  0.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 55.8 lbs.
JAMIE: LOSS: 1.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS:  22.2 lbs

Lunch:
C: meat lovers omelet, tomato slices, cottage cheese
J: 2 eggs, prime rib steak, tomato slices, cottage cheese

Snack:
C and J: coffee (120 calories)

Dinner:
C and J: chicken wings

Water:
C: 3 quarts of water
J: 4 quarts of water

Exercise:
J: 26.50 minutes of hard cycling (I had sweat dripping off my hair!  Made me feel accomplished!)

Ugh...  I have lost all motivation!  Not in this diet but in things I had going on in my life that I just don't feel like doing/ dealing with.  For starters...  I was doing a Bible Study at our church about Breaking Free from things that have you in bondage.  I was absolutely on board for doing this til it got a little to personal for me.  It makes you take a good long look at your life and evaluate where your heart is and what you need to change.  I'm sorry...  but I do enjoy my alcohol.  Yes...  It could probably even be considered an addiction by some.  And also, yes..  It is something I should probably enjoy less of and less of more often.  But I have a really hard time just cutting it off.  Anyways...  this morning was Bible Study day.  I even promised last week I would be there.  I just don't want to go.  So I didn't.  And I will be completely honest here.  I NEED to be going to this.  I need the encouragement, the time with other women, the tools to study the Bible.  I just don't want to.  I'm the little girl, digging my heels into the ground, screaming, "I don't wanna go!!"   And besides the Bible study, I'm on a hold-out out when it comes to dealing parents and those relationships.  I don't want to talk to any of them, go to their houses, do things for them, spend time with them...  Curt and I both have super domineering moms, that seem to think that it's their God-given rights to control our lives like we're puppets on THEIR strings.  Only we are both working really hard to either cut those strings or drastically lengthen them.  I know that cutting strings is drastic.  I don't want us to have no relationship with our parents.  I just want there to be a healthy separation....  you know...  letting us make choices WITHOUT them inserting their 2 cents on every single thing, and being able to do something, go somewhere, without them know and needing to know our itinerary.  At this point, Curt's mom is being the worst about this.  In fact, my mom is afraid to piss me off so she doesn't give ME much of an opinion on anything.  Except, a few weeks ago, she yelled at me for saying, "My butt, he's not in the wrong," speaking about my brother and his divorce.  Apparently, that is inappropriate language.  If only she really heard me when I get going...  I think I could get her to curl up in the fetal position with her fingers stuffed in her ears.   

So since I decided to not go to Bible Study, we slept in this morning past 10 a.m.  It was fabulous!  But...  I woke up in the middle of the night in horrible pain.  In my dream, I was scaling a wall and tweaked my shoulder.  Well...  when I got up this morning, my shoulder was (and still is and getting worse) so messed up.  I couldn't wash my hair or dry it, barely got my bra on without falling on the ground.  Just about everything I do sends me into screaming fits.  So I'll give it til Monday and then make an appointment.  I was seriously considering a tall, stiff drink, but I think that instead, I'll pop a hydrocodone every so often...  blame it on the boob job so I feel better about it.  But seriously, my shoulder hurts worse than the boob job ever did!  Crazy!!

Be proud of us... no soda for either one of us!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing grat on the weight loss... I totally get the not wanting to go... I used to attend a church where it seemed every Sunday the sermon was about ME! I would sit and weep at the words... Words I didn't want to hear. It's difficult.

    In regard to cutting the strings. I had some awful stuff going on with my mom in the 90's. My dad had died, I got a divorce and I had the nerve to go back to school, LOL. In the communication class I was taking we had to write a love letter to anyone, using the technique found in Women Are From Venus, Men Are From Mars. I wrote it to my mom. We weren't required to send it, the exercise was to use an outlet to express our feelings in a positive manner... I sent it.
    My mom and I are best friends. She took every word to heart :)

    ReplyDelete