Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday, March 7, 2012- Day 34

Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Day 34
PV

CURT:  LOSS: 2.4 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 57.0 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 0.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 23.6 lbs

Lunch:
C: ham, 20 oz. SF/FF coffee
J: ham, FF yogurt, 20 oz. SF/FF coffee

Dinner:
C: fajitas
J: fajitas and maybe 3 bites of pizza

9:30 pm snack:
C and J: 100 calorie starbucks coffee

Water:
C: 2 quarts water
J: 3 quarts water

We slept in this morning so we didn't eat breakfast.  We were up and running.  Curt had a parenting class at the courthouse.  He was modifying his divorce papers.  Lots of fun... And I had a hair appointment with my friend.  I got a coloring and cut and my eyebrows waxed.  Maybe I'll post a picture of it tomorrow.  I'm pretty happy with it.

CURT HIT A NEW GOAL TODAY!  WooHoo!! 4 whopping stones!  I'm so thoroughly impressed!  And mine is a new low also.  I'm a little worried that I'm going to be up tomorrow.  I'm also a little worried Curt may be up also, but that does seem to be our trend.  Anyways, Curt is 3.4 lbs from his Las Vegas goal and I'm 1.6 lbs from my goal.  The funny thing about that is this...  I weighed in this morning at 6:30 when I got up with the kids and weighed 156.6 lbs (the 0.6 lbs down), but as soon as the last 2 walked out the door, I was out like a light.  I would almost guarantee that I was asleep before the bus even picked them up.  So when I woke up again at 11:15, just for giggles, I weighed again and was 155.6! A full pound down!  I contemplated making that my weight for the day, but decided to keep my early morning weight... so I'm not extremely disappointed tomorrow morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment