Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm done counting days!  I will say that we have fallen off the band wagon, thanks to Vegas.  We were off it down there, somewhat, and then we had a couple days at home, just to leave again this weekend for a spring break outing with the kids.  We went all over the state of Idaho and traveled well over 400 miles.  That said... we did NOT behave at all well.  Not even slightly.  I drank. A lot.  Curt drank.  Some.  We did work out a little tho.  We went swimming with the kids on Sunday night and had about an hour and a half of water fights and racing across the pool.  It was actually lots of fun, but my eyes still hurt from the chlorine in the water.  We spent the whole drive, listening to "The Hunger Games."  Curt and I had both read it and talked it up to the kids.  We decided to read it/ listen to it and then go watch the movie.  So last night, after driving for close to 8 hours, we came home, took showers and then went to see the movie and O...M...G... it was awful.  So I apologize to all the people who I insult for saying that.  But come on...  it didn't follow the book even slightly.  The movie was about 3/4 over and Curt leaned over and told me he need to go use the bathroom, and I told him that he had better not leave because who knew what the heck would happen!  Anyways...  I could write an entire blog about this and how disappointing it was. 

Boob watch...  boobs are feeling fantastic.  No pain at all, and they're feeling quite natural.  We got up early to go to Boise for a doctor's appointment, got there and found out that it is tomorrow.  Darn it...  I was really planning on sleeping in.  So I need to wait.  I'd like to start lifting weights again, but I'm going to wait til I get the go ahead from the doctor.

Back to the weight.  Curt is up 3 or 4 lbs from his weight when we left 2 weeks ago.  I, on the other hand, am up 7 lbs.  I feel weird...  kind of gross.  My stomach feels... full?  That's the only way to put it.  Mostly, it feels like I swallowed a five pound weight.  And bloated.  I'm a joy to be around today!  I was going to start running today, but not when my stomach feels this bad.  I'm afraid I would get a ways out and my stomach will go into evacuation mode.  Not a good thing.  We're going to try to start working out again tomorrow, and I'll start an official weigh in tomorrow (fingers and toes are crossed!) and we'll go from there. 

Breakfast:
C and J: eggs and turkey kielbasa

Lunch:
C and J: egg drop soup

Dinner:
C and J: fiesta lime chicken

Water:
C: 1- 20 oz. skinny mocha, 1 liters water, 16 oz. Diet Dr. Pepper
J: 16 oz. Diet Pepsi, 1- 20 oz. skinny mocha,  3.5 liters of water


1 comment:

  1. Vacations are tough! Glad your boobs are good :D

    Still not getting notifications when you post :(
    Is it possible to put a subscribe by email button? I don't want to miss out! LOL

    ReplyDelete