Friday, March 2, 2012

Thursday, March 1, 2012- Day 28

Thursday, March 1, 2012
Day 28
PV

CURT:  LOSS: 1.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 53.4 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 1.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 21.6 lbs

Breakfast:
C and J: eggs and bacon

Lunch:
C and J: grilled chicken and coleslaw

Dinner:
C and J: grilled chicken salad and tomato bisque

Water:
C: ?
J: 72 oz water

Exercise:
J: I'm so bummed...  I headed out to work out today for the first time since the surgery.  I stopped by the tanning salon first and when I was done, my truck didn't start.  Curt had to take a quick break and come pick me up and dropped it off at the shop.  Maybe later...  I'm tossing around the idea of taking Lily out for a walk, but it's cold.  It snowed ALOT this morning and it's quite brisk out there!

Today's weigh ins for both of us were both fantastic!  Of course, Curt hit a new low today and yesterday also.  My weigh in would have been a new low had it not been for 2 lbs of new boobs.  So I'm hoping that in the next 2 or 3 days, I'll have a true all new low even with the boobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment