Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday, March 8, 2012- Day 35

Thursday, March 8, 2012
Day 35

CURT:  we can't remember and didn't write it down, but he was up
JAMIE: GAIN: 0.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 23.0 lbs

Breakfast:
C and J: omelets

Lunch:
C and J: steak and oven roasted veggies

Afternoon snack:
C and J: SF coffee from Dutch Bros.

Early Dinner:
C: salad

Late Dinner:
C and J: meatloaf and 100 calorie starbucks coffees

Water:
C and J: not sure, but we were fairly on top of it and very little diet soda

Exercise:
C and J: 30 minutes of volleyball, 20 minutes of VERY hard racquetball, 10 minutes of bike riding

What a day...  I'm frazzled tonight, but it's my own darn fault.  We went clothes shopping.  That was LOTS of fun!  And then, we went to the mall and got fitted for a bra, to see what size I ended up being,  a 38DD?!?!?!?!  What the hell! Well, I was slightly surprised, but did you know it's nearly, NO, it IS impossible to fine cute bras that size?  I did buy some 38C bras and those are cute, so I may stick with those. I bought a pair of cute boots a few weeks ago to wear w/ my skinny jeans.  I love them. But today, I was at the Bass outlet store and found SUPER CUTE boots on clearance. Originally they were $130, I got them for $15! This is the first time Curt has actually seen me in heels.  I really need to start being more of a girly girl.  I've really gotten into a baggy jeans, baggy shirt mode.  Now that I'm getting my skinny girl body back, it's time to start being more of a woman. Also, I got 2 more pairs of skinny jeans, 2 sizes smaller than what I wore in December!  And I got some cute, tight tank tops and a couple cute sweater.  I had lots of fun.  It's a blast buying clothes for my smaller body, bigger boobs!  And Curt actually about several new shirts. He's not near as excited about his new clothes as I am, but he is a guy and all. 

We worked out tonight.  Crap!  It kinda felt like it has been a month since I worked out.  Oh yeah, that's right.  It HAS been a month.  On a VERY high note,  I was very worried how my body would handle it, specifically my boobs and chest muscles.  I felt pretty darn good!  My daughter, Brenna, (11 years old) is starting to play volleyball at school.  She's only in the 5th grade, but she is nearly my height, 5'7".  I figure by the time she's in junior and senior high, the coaches are going to be all over her playing.  She's going to be a tall thing for a girl.  So we're starting now on getting down volleyball and basketball skills.  She was actually returning my spikes and almost has setting down.  This is where I sigh and say, yes...  I'm getting old and I miss my days of playing high school sport and yes...  I live vicariously through ALL of my children and their athletic accomplishments.  Later, while Curt and I were playing racquetball, I was playing super hard and hitting it as hard as I could.  Very little pain.  We ended up stopping because I was starting to hurt, and I wasn't sure if it was a stitch in my side or if my chest muscles were hurting.  I figured I better play it safe.  I also figured that my doctor would have killed me if he saw me doing that.  Besides that, Curt's foot started to really act up.  (It's hurting pretty bad tonight.)  So to the bikes we went and really, those were so low impact that I'm not worried about doing that again.  Now, I'm considering lifting weights again, but I think I'll wait for one more week.  I do miss lifting weights.  Oh, by the way, we haven't played since last September.  I'm down over 20 lbs from the last time we played.  It is AMAZING how much faster I move.  I've always had alot of speed, but to move fast with little effort was fantastic!  I can't wait to get the last 20 lbs off!  I'm thinking about starting the "couch to 5K" but again, I think I'm going to wait a few more weeks so I can be sure I'm completely healed. 

I managed to break the scales this evening, so unless I really get moving in the morning, I'm guess we won't get to weigh in the morning. I'm bummed...  but ...  we ate and ate and ate today, or so it seems.  I don't think I want to see the number.

So a quick question...  am I the only one having a hard time getting out of the fat girl mindset?  I find myself grabbing my old clothing size stuff over and over again!  I know I don't wear that anymore yet it happens almost every time. 

2 comments:

  1. Jamie, what is your current underbust measurement? Just asking because 38 is a rather large band size. Most women should be in a smaller band size than they usually think. Also, my understanding is that with implants, you'll need wider underwires, which means a larger cup. Just FYI, my underbust is 30 and my bust measurement is 36-37, and I wear a 30F. No, they're not HUGE, I used to wear a 36C, but I found out that was way too big a band size for me! Most VS and other stores add 5" to the measurement, but that results in poor support, so a band size closer to your underbust size is best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. I am constantly going to my old size, and then having to run out and get 2 or 3 sizes down. The one time I actually remembered & got the correct size, it was insanely tight - like a weird fit fluke. Figures. It was like the universe was telling me not to get to cocky ;-)

    ReplyDelete