Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday, April 23, 2012
PV

CURT:  GAIN: 1.4 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 60.8 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 2.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 23.6 lbs

Breakfast:
C: eggs and ham, 1 oat bran muffin

J: eggs and 2 oat bran muffins


Lunch:
C and J: chips and salsa (eek!) and grilled chicken salad


Dinner:
C and J: stuffed red peppers and asparagus


Water:
C: 3 quarts

J: 3 quarts


Exercise:
C: 25 minutes on treadmill, 10 minutes on treadmill, lifted weights
J: 35 minutes on treadmill, lifted weights, 15 minutes on treadmill, 15 minutes on bike



I did another 5K today.  I did it in 34:03 minutes, 3 minutes faster than yesterday!  I'm going to take a break from it for a couple days.  I need to switch up my workouts anyways, so I hope that helps. I had two workouts today.  I went in the morning with Curt and in the late afternoon with Brenna.



Curt has been up the past few days, but we weren't all that good over the weekend, so we're back on track. 


Thanks for the encouraging words about having Brenna follow our plan.  Curt and I talked about it a little more.  I think she'll be mostly PV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment