Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday, April 29, 2012
PP

CURT:  LOSS: 0.4 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 61.2 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 0.4 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 23.2 lbs

Breakfast:
C and J: steak and eggs, Skinny Starbucks coffees

Dinner:
C and J: meatloaf

Water:
C: no idea...
J: 1 can Diet Root Beer, 1 can Sprite Zero, 3 quarts water

Exercise:
C: 30 minutes bike
J: 30 minutes bike, mowed and weedeated the whole yard and cleaned 8 rooms from top to bottom.  I'm pretty beat tonight.

I'm really crabby right now.  I've had a headache most of the day.  I'm going to blame the sun light and my lack of caffeine loaded sodas.  I'm not a fun person to be around right now.  Ask Curt.  I'm holding grudges and taking every little thing personally.  Blah...  So on that note, I'm going to close this and go to bed and hope for a cheerier tomorrow!

Oh! And happy birthday, Shauna!  I didn't say it on Facebook, but I'll hit you up here!

One more thing... my cute doggies!  Maggie and Lily:

1 comment: