Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday, April 1, 2012
PV

CURT:   LOSS: 1.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 57.4 lbs
JAMIE: GAIN: 0.8 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 21.4 lbs

Breakfast:
C and J: 2 FF yogurts, tall skinny mocha

Lunch:
C and J: fajita meat and veggies, salad w/ salsa, sour cream and guac, and some chips and salsa
(yes...  we had a little cheat at the Mexican restaurant.  At least we asked for no beans and rice!)

Dinner:
C and J: pork chops w/ mushroom sauce and brussel sprouts

Water:
C: 2 liters of water, 32 oz. Diet Dr. Pepper
J: 2 liters of water, 32 oz. Diet Coke

We had date night yesterday.  And we cheated.  We went to a new chicken wing place.  It was really good, but I hadn't eaten much all day, and I was starving by the time we got there.  I caved and got chips and salsa as an appetizer, and we actually ordered the chicken wing nachos.  I guess we've been having a tortilla chip craving?  After dinner, we went to see the new movie, "21 Jump Street."  It was actually pretty good.  We laughed...  ALOT! When we got home, we watched another movie ("The Descent" and that was pretty good too!) and drank beer.  I know... shame on us. 

So today is a new day.  We are behaving now.  And even despite eating badly last night, Curt had a great number this morning.  I, on the other hand...  no...  But, my excuse would be that I haven't had a real bowel movement in several days AND..  it's TTOM (stupid woman issues!).

New goals.  I rarely hit mine, so sometimes I don't know why I bother, but if I don't have a goal, I've got nothing to aim for.  So here are my goals.  I weighed in at 158.8 this morning.  I want to be down to 155 by the end of this week.  I've been all over 156, 157, 158 the past week, so I don't think that's a ridiculous goal.  And I want to be to 150 by May 1.  For Curt, he'd like to be down 13 lbs by May 1, so a total of 70 lbs lost.  So here we go.  I'm going to really push working out this month and obviously our diet. 

Curt and I are jokesters.  And considering it's April Fool's Day, we have to pull one on someone, normally Curt's mom.  Last year, we told the kids and Curt's mom that Lily (dog) was pregnant.  Boy were they all upset when we told them it was a joke.  And Boy were we upset when 21 days later, she had puppies!  So this year, Curt told everyone I'm pregnant.  I'm really hoping we didn't jinx ourselves!

OH!!!  We got a new baby today!  I'm trying to decide what to name her.  The people I got her from had named her "Shorty."  She doesn't look like a "Shorty" to me.  And "Shorty" screams masculinity.  So I have a Lily (pug) and a Rosy (chihuahua) so I'm thinking another floral-y name.  My thoughts so far are Jasmine, Jazzy for short, Magnolia, Maggie for short, Saringa, Sari for short.  Any ideas?


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Curt on his loss! I think 155 is a good goal, you should be due a whoosh. Maybe you should start thinking of baby names too! LOL. I like Poppy & Daisy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummm, Chicken tortillas... glad I'm in China... can't cheat with Mexican too easily :) Here's to tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another puppy?? You guys are crazy!! I would have given you Gator. BTW, I like Jazzy.

    ReplyDelete