Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday, April 12, 2012
PV

CURT:   LOSS: 0.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 60.4 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 1.8 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 23.6 lbs

Late Breakfast:
C and J: taco omelet and 100 calorie Starbucks peppermint mocha
 
Dinner:
C and J: southwest chicken salad
C: leftover fajita filling

Water:
C: 2 cans Sprite Zero, 1 can Cherry coke zero, 1 quarts water
J: 2 cans Sprite Zero, 1 can Cherry coke zero, 4 quarts water

Exercise:
J: 15 minutes weights, 20 minutes bike, 10 minutes treadmill (walking), 10 minutes Stairmaster

Curt...  NEW LOW!  AND... passed the 60 lbs mark. WOOHOO!!!

Now, I have to brag on my kiddos.  Briyanna had a trackmeet today.  She placed 1st in the 1/2 mile (3 minutes flat) and 1st in the mile (6 minutes and 32 seconds).  She qualified in both events for the statewide YMCA meet, which is the equivalent of state for Middle Schoolers.  And then, Ethan informed me that in his school's division, he is ranked #4 in the state in the 1/2 mile.  I'm pretty darn proud of those kids.  And I'm living vicariously through them.  :D  I need to get back to my running roots.

On that note, I'm working on that.  I'm working on building up my endurance and then working on the distance. My first goal is a 5K (under 25 minutes), then a 1/2 marathon and perhaps a full marathon.  We'll see tho.  I was out running in the neighborhood on Sunday and realized that around the block is exactly a 5K.  The 25 minute goal is going to be tough.  I am doing a mile in about 10 minutes, which is embarrassing after watching my 13 year old daughter do it in 6 and a half minutes.  But, it gives me something to work for.  I definitely have room for improvement.  

I took my measurements again today.  I'm down another 1.5 inches.  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are all having a great week! 5K in 25 minutes!!! I'm stuck at 43 :(

    ReplyDelete