Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 5 of the 60 day photo challenge

May 25, 2012
Day 5 of the 60 day photo challenge


Day 05 - A picture of one of your favorite memories.

This was a really tough picture to pick out.  I have tons a fabulous memories.  So I decided to go with my most recent favorite moment.  This is Curt and I at the Grand Canyon this March when we went to Las Vegas.  The entire trip was an absolute blast, but I particularly loved the Grand Canyon (except the part when I ovulated on the way home).  The Grand Canyon has always been on the top of my list as place I really wanted to visit.   I finally got to visit it with one of my most favorite people in the world!

2 comments:

  1. That looks so fabulous! You are lucky to have gone on trips like this, looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete