Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday, May 10, 2012
PP

CURT:  5/9- LOSS :   2.0 lbs
             5/ 10- LOSS: 1.0 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 63.0 lbs
JAMIE: 5/9-LOSS:    1.2 lbs
             5/10- LOSS:  1.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 22.8 lbs

Well....  where to start???? I'm at my wit's end.  Yesterday, things went from bad to worse.  We stopped by our other house to clean out some more stuff and found that the back window had been used as target practice.  There was 2 rocks through the window and drugs, YES DRUGS! that had been poured thru the broken window.  We called the police out and their answer to this, "Sorry, looks like some kids were dinking around."  On top of the crap that's going to with Ethan, let's pray that neither of us gets murdered because they obviously don't give a shit about anything. 

We also found out that Curt's son has been beating up his mom.  Ugh...  it's just one more thing.  I'm having a really hard time wanting to deal with this one.  For one, his mom needs to stand up to him.  She's teaching him that it's okay to be a bully and okay to hit women.  Just wait til he's 15 and decided to hit her.  But since she won't deal with it, we have to. 

So Ethan...  he's ranked #3 in the state in the 800.  His dad told him he couldn't compete in this weeks meet, districts.  This is a big deal.  If he doesn't compete, he can't go to state.  Anyhow, he supposedly changed his mind, but AFTER Ethan had already pulled from the relay he anchors.  Frustrating...

So all of this came to a head last night.  I have been strong, but I finally had the feeling that Ethan is SCREAMING for help and no one who can do anything for him legally will do anything for him.  Someone is going to get hurt.  And not one person (authority) cares.  Last night, I crashed.  I cried.  I drowned my feelings in beer and carbs because they were the only thing that would listen. 

I'm feeling better today.  I spent about 6 hours doing yard work, mowing 2 lawns.  And then, I was forced to shampoo my carpets.  It seems that after leaving my front door open for about 5 minutes, the 2 ducks that seem to think that they pay rent on this house, went into the living room and pooped in 2 spots.  *INSERT MASSIVE EYE ROLL* Unbelievable.  When it rains, it freakin' pours. 

1 comment:

  1. :( That sounds absolutely horrid dear.

    Try and keep your chin up. Move forward. Deal with one thing at a time.

    Lots of love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete