Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday, May 2, 2012
PP

CURT:  LOSS: 0.4 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 65.2 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 1.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 26.2 lbs

Breakfast:
C and J: scrambled egg muffins


Lunch:
C: roasted pork
J: roast beef

Dinner:
C: chicken wings
J: chicken wings (and I couldn't resist some of the tater tots- probably a couple too many!)

Water:
C: 2 cans diet soda, 1 quart water
J: 2 cans diet soda, 3 quarts water

Both of us...  new lows again!  Pretty exciting.  It's amazing what happens when you follow the diet to the T.  Curt asked me if I got him any tater tots and I said no.  He said he'd be okay and I said he'll be the one with a lower number in the morning.

Nothing is new with the kids.  Just waiting for the CPS investigator and detective to give me a call.  Hopefully in the morning.

On that note, it is TTOM and the day that this all went down, my period stopped almost immediately and that is when I really started dropping weight also.  I'm wondering if the stress of this is making my body act like this.  I've heard of stranger things.

1 comment:

  1. My period completely stopped after month 3 of Dukan, it's completely normal. It is not back to normal yet (at month 11 of Dukan) but it's getting more regular, which is nice.

    Still only lasts 3 days, but I'm not whining.

    Great that you guys are being so supportive of each other! The right partner makes a difference. Prawn has been losing with me and has finally beat my weight loss total (at a whopping 110.6 lbs lost as of this morning). A great feeling for both of us.

    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete