Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 7 of the 60 Day Photo Challenge

May 27, 2012
Day 7 of the 60 Day Photo Challenge


Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.

So... this might be a little strange, but my most precious item is a guitar pick that I got at a concert when I was going into the 10th grade so...  1991.  I LOVE the group Nelson:
 They were throwing out picks at their concert and seriously, I crawled, scratched and clawed my way to that stinkin' pick.  And I have kept it in my jewelery box every since.  Well...  a couple years ago, it went missing and I was pretty darn upset.  I knew a kid had taken it out and decided that it was ok to play with.  I had this washing machine with a serious mechanical flaw.  It would get plugged up and I had to take off the front cover and pull out the drain catch.  And lo and behold, there was the pick that I thought was missing forever!  And then, I had a serious talk with my children about, this is my stuff, don't touch it or you will die!  Of course...  that talk didn't work on most of my stuff, but they don't touch the guitar pick anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment