Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday, May 8, 2012
PP

CURT:  GAIN after vacation: 6.8 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 61 lbs
JAMIE: GAIN after vacation: 6.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 20.4 lbs

We ate well today.  A good PP day.  We had eggs and ham for a late breakfast and a fantastic meatloaf for dinner.  It's going to be a damage control week.  I think, the next 3 days will be PP and then we'll see how things are, but today is much better than last night was.  I have very little swelling tonight. 

Today...  has been crappy again.  I figure stress into some of my weight loss.  Last week was bad, with the stuff between my son and his dad going on.  Well, today the kids went back to their dad's house.  I had no choice.  I got a facebook message from my oldest daughter saying that the ex tried to take the son to counseling, son refused, ex grabbed son by arm, son thought ex was going to hit him again so pushed his hand away, ex called police on son saying son physically assaulted him.  I don't even know how to react.  It's absurd.  It's stressing me out.  Can't we all just get along? Apparently not....

I think I say this EVERY DAY.  I hope tomorrow is a better day. 

Some Oregon Coast pictures:

Ethan with the octopus.  I'm told it tastes like chewy tuna.


Me, playing soccer... this is pre-foot jam. 



Ethan and Dakota kayaking



Berlyn



Briyanna.  She was my model all weekend.


Rex with the octopus.


Curt and I on the coast.


Ethan- Multnomah Falls



Briyanna- Multnomah Falls



All the kids at Multnomah Falls.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT photos, and ew... octopus :P

    Glad your foot is feeling a little better.

    Fingers crossed that everything resolves itself for you. I don't even know what I would do in your position :(

    Good luck sweetie, keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete