Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday, May 15, 2012
PP

CURT:  GAIN: 0.8 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 58.6 lbs
                          32.2 lbs away from goal (6/25/12)
JAMIE: LOSS: 2.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 20.4 lbs
                          14.8 lbs away from goal (6/25/12)

So far, eating wise we've done well.  We got the bikes all fixed up.  I say we...  I had not one thing to do with it!  After they were done, we set out on a successful bike ride with no issues.  I "dog sit" every day for a lady that lives across town.  I go, let the dog out to stretch and run for a bit and then feed him.  Takes about 10 minutes (at the most) a day and make $40 a week doing it.  rough job...  She's a teacher so I'll be done in about a week and a half. So...  we rode there.  It's about 3.5 miles.  Then we went to the library to return a few books, and then headed to the post office to pick up a letter that wasn't there.  And then home we came.  We were gone about 1.5 hours and rode 7.22 miles.  It was nice, warm but overcast.  I loved it, but o...m...g... my pubic bone (and Curt's too) is killing me.  We bought sissy seats for a little extra cushion, but yesterday when we rode without them, the damage was done and we're just trying to recover from that!

Curt's number this morning headed in the wrong direction.  He thinks that maybe it's because he ate dinner a little late.  Who knows, but as hard as we've been working, I sure hope they are both down again tomorrow. 


1 comment:

  1. That sounds like such a nice activity for you both to do together though! :) Keep on working hard.

    ReplyDelete