Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday, May 25, 2012
PV

CURT:  5/24: LOSS: 1.6 lbs
             5/25: LOSS: 1.6 lbs
             TOTAL LOSS: 70.2 lbs
             20.6 lbs from 6/25/12 goal
JAMIE:5/24: GAIN: 0.6 lbs
             5/25: LOSS: 1.0 lbs
             TOTAL LOSS: 24.6 lbs
             10.6 lbs from 6/25/12 goal

OMG!!!!  Curt hit a brand new low (yesterday and today)!!!  AND... tomorrow, he's going to hit a MAJOR goal, but I'll wait til he hits it!  But seriously, I'm freakin' proud of him.  He has lost 70 lbs. since August and since we got together, he's down 125 lbs!

Once again, we've had a good food day.  No exercise.  We need to get back into exercising tho.  I find that I'm not tempted to drink alcohol when I exercise.  Mentally, I think about it and don't want to undo what I did by drinking alcohol.

Here's a before and after pictures:
September 2010-
May 2012:

Someday...  I'll post our driver's license pictures.  You'll be amazed at the change!


******UPDATE*****  This is Curt.  I decided to go back and find another picture that also shows how far we've come.  Here it is!  From May of '11, so 1 year ago:

3 comments:

  1. You can definitely see all the hard work is paying off! You both look great!! Cant wait to hear about Curt's next major goal. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll look FANTASTIC! It is so nice to have something to look back on to remind you of how far you have come. These photos are inspiring. Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete