Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday, May 7, 2012- post mini vacation

We just got home from a quick run to the Oregon coast. We had a ton of fun. We intended to stick close to Dukan, but we didn't do so hot.  We weighed in tonight before bed.  I'm EXACTLY 10 lbs up.  Grrr... But ... I injured myself on the beach Sunday night.  I jammed my foot into the packed sand while playing soccer with my daughter.  When am I going to learn i'm too old to do it all?  So I iced it and attempted to drowned my pain.  It didn't work so well.  Tonight when we got home, my feet are both tight, red and purple stubs.  Hopefully when the swelling goes down and my body recovers, most of this gain will be gone.  Here's the stubs:


2 comments:

  1. Ouch! That really sucks, there is nothing worse than any pain in your feet. I used to sprain my ankles pretty consistently, I still have swollen days.

    Get well soon!
    Sounds like you had an adventure though. & Don't sweat the weight gain, get back on and lose it again! Easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh hope the ankle gets better!! i had a bad weekend too, back on it we go!!

    ReplyDelete